Geita Gold FC will face Kmc FC in the Premier League on Friday, 11th November 2022; a match eagerly awaited by the fans.

If thelast match between the two is any indicator, we can expect another exciting match in the upcoming match. Their last meeting took place on 23.04.2022. Since Geita Gold FC won the last match scoring 2-0, especially Kmc FC are anxious to win this time.

It will probably be a warm day in Mwanza with temperatures reaching a daily maximum of 24°C. In combination with the highly possible rainfall, however, playing a 90 minute match could be quite the challenge for the teams.

The teams' recent performances

Geita Gold FC’s scorecard for this tournament reads at 9 goals. This being their 11th match, the team is now in the 10th place at their group stage.
Kmc FC, who currently are in the 9th place of their group, won 3 of their 10 matches this tournament. In total, they scored 10 goals resulting in a difference of 0. To be a successful bettor, there are several things that you need to consider to help you pick the winners, but finding value bets is the key to betting success. Bets that most people predict will pay higher than expected need players to take into account many things. For instance, direct head to head records, lineups, how the team performed on its previous matches, goals scored and goal averages. While a draw is very unlikely to happen (31.2%), experts believe that Geita Gold has increased chances of winning, namely 46.7%. Kmc FC is barely considered for the win. Experts give them a 22.1% chance to achieve victory.
There are also the following facts you might want to consider before placing your bet: Both of these respected teams will be facing off in a future match; ideal if you wish to follow their progress.

Geita Gold vs KMC FC Oddspedia Tip

After a thorough analysis of stats, recent form and H2H games between Geita Gold and KMC FC, our,  algorithm has predicted the following outcome:

 Geita Gold 1 : 1 KMC FC

Pata Bonasi ya 1000,000 Ukideposit Beti kwa kugusa >HAPA>

Top Betting site with Bonus

1. Helabet click >>HERE >> to join

2. Melbet Bonus Click >>HERE>>

3. Betway Bonus Click >>HERE>>

4. Betwinner Bonus Click >>HERE